- NEW One paper accepted to ICME 2016 as an oral. Cool!
- NEW One paper accepted to CVPR 2016.
- NEW Teaching "Fundamentals of Engineering Algorithms" class for Spring 2016.
- I had a great summer at MERL working with Hassan Mansour.
- One paper accepted to CVPR 2015.
- Back at Disney Research Boston. We are getting along well with Mickey!
- I released the code for my ICCV 2013 paper. I will add pedagogical examples to illustrate the core functionality. Bare with me curious!
- I got an oral at
ICCV 2013. Big time for a "researcher to be"!
- I will be doing my Summer 2013 internship at
Disney Research Boston.
- Mathworks mentioned my Drone Tracking project on their
- Boston Globe covered my Drone Tracking project on their
Robust Low Rank Dynamic Mode Decomposition for Compressed Domain Crowd and Traffic Flow Analysis
C. Dicle, H. Mansour, D. Tian, M. Benosman, A. Vetro
at ICME 2016 (15% acceptance rate)
Solving Temporal Puzzles
C. Dicle, B. Yilmaz, O. Camps, M. Sznaier
(code will be available soon)
Self Scaled Regularized Regression
Y. Wang, C. Dicle, O. Camps, M. Sznaier
The Way They Move: Tracking Targets with Similar Appearance
C. Dicle, O. Camps, M. Sznaier
at ICCV 2013 (2.7% acceptance rate)
Dynamic Subspace-Based Coordinated Multicamera Tracking.
M. Ayazoglu, B. Li, C. Dicle, M. Sznaier, O. Camps
I am a PhD student at Electrical and Computer Engineering at Northeastern University. I am a member of Robust Systems Lab and working with Prof. Octavia Camps. As Robust Systems Lab, we solve Computer Vision problems using Linear Systems (mostly LTI) approaches. Thus the problems we usually play have a dynamics component to them.
Robust Systems Lab,
010 Hayden Hall, 360 Huntington Ave.
Boston MA 02115
mysurname.c AT husky.neu.edu
my CV: [pdf]